Thanks for visiting. This site contains overviews of my experience and skills, as well as a portfolio section illustrating my extensive experience on a variety of projects.
Note that much of this content was developed in 2008 and is a bit out of date. My Resume and LinkedIn profile are up to date as of September 2014.
Please contact me at email@example.com for availability information.
Full-Stack developer, web publishing expert and generalist technology consultant with over fifteen years of professional experience
- Multi-platform web developer and engineer, front-end and back-end, including web publishing and implementing content management systems for non-technical site administrators
- Extensive coding experience for a variety of platforms. Lead developer experience with small teams of developers. Meeting and consulting with customers, users and product owners to guide development
- Designing and building custom software solutions, Agile software development, contributing and refining user stories, etc.
- Broad experience working with clients in settings ranging from large enterprise to SMBs and start-ups, primary focus in B-to-B industries (enterprise technology, trade publications, consulting and financial services)
- Developing and delivering end-user and developer training and documentation
- Unique perspective on business and web publishing informed by an unusually broad experience and understanding of different business and industry arenas
- Conceptual "big picture" thinker, capable of seeing how people, technology and processes fit and work together to make different types of organizations function
- Web design experience, although no longer my focus, I have graphic production skills and experience that informs my work with UI designers and dedicated front-end developers.
- Excellent communicator and presenter; experience writing and developing marketing, technology training and support presentations and leading individual and small group workshops
- Web Programming Certificate, Web Development, Programming, Business and Accounting courses - Santa Monica College (3.9 GPA through Summer 2014)
- MFA: Film Directing - Columbia University School of the Arts, NY, NY.
- BA: Computer Science, Studio Art and Theater - Southwestern University, Georgetown, TX. (I still keep up the creative work when I can...)
- Download full resume.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org